Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13.3.14

Pin of the Day: Milo ice cream cake

I don't know if you're going to thank me for this pin or not... I'm guessing not. It's not that you don't want to be introduced to Sarah from The Sugar Hit, because you do. It's just that... well... milo, ice cream, cake together at last? If I made this concoction, I'd be like a pig at the trough. The Sugar Hit is more like a sugar grenade.

Sarah's writing is as wickedly good as her food is wickedly bad (her breakfast options include chocolate prune cake and a giant blueberry pancake cake). She also does fab graphics and has the quirkiest sense of humour. Even without the cake, it's love, it really is.

I think you will enjoy meeting Sarah very, very much indeed.

Drool your way on over to The Sugar Hit or click on the image above to repin the pin.


Do you LOOOOOOVE Milo like me?
Find me here:

8 comments:

Lila Wolff said...

Wow that looks amazing! None of those ingredients can be in our house but still I may have to engineer our own version.

Bec - Mumma Tells said...

Erm... you did not just show me that, did you? I must be dreaming... and I am most definitely drooling...

Katie @ Life With The Crew said...

Milo - must be an Aussie thing. It just looks like cocoa powder to me?

Fiona said...

The last birthday cake I made was an ice cream cake with three packets of crushed Tim Tams mixed in ... could only have been improved with the addition of Milo.
Why, in God's name did I quit sugar!?!

Angels have Red Hair said...

I have been mixing milo into my ice cream for as long as I have been eating ice cream ... which is a long time. The two are a match made in heaven.
xx

Vicki @ Knocked Up & Abroad said...

OH my lordy!!! That is cray-cray...I can virtually see the calories .... yet I wouldn't say no!

Lisa @ Random Acts Of Zen said...

Well thanks a lot for that Bron. I've just been over to Sarah's and WOW, what a space!
Imagine being served a big slab of that cake for dessert, I think I could cope. x

Sam Stone said...

Definitely pinning this one. I love milo and icecream! I think I would live on it if I could.

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x