Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17.3.14

Maxabella loves... newsletters of course!

I've gone and done it - I've created a Maxabella loves newsletter! For years I did newsletters for the corporates and I can't tell you what a huge treat it was to create one just for us.

I've made the Maxabella loves monthly newsletter a celebration of what I love about each month of the year and I'll be starting in a couple of week's time with April! Which means that I have only a couple more weeks left to finish coding my MailChimp template because of course I couldn't just use one of the standard templates, could I? Noooooo... I had to make it excessively hard on myself by wanting a particular design such that I've had to install an HTML editor on my computer and teach myself all sorts of new design coding that has put my head on a merry-go-round-and-round-and-round. I'm so over myself.

Anyway, please make my misery worth it and sign up right here to receive my very first issue, coming soon to an inbox near you...




What do you like about blog newsletters? Anything?

16 comments:

::Hello Crafty:: said...

Sign me up I say :) I'm looking forward to my monthly love letters!

Sophie xo

Elisa {With Grace and Eve} said...

Exciting! I'm all signed up :) x

Zanni Arnot said...

Can't wait! You are so clever. I have no idea about all that coding stuff. xx

nicole said...

done and done!
xo

Kim Houssenloge said...

Yah! That's so exciting. I've just signed up:) I started a newsletter this year too but it's really basic. Yours looks lovely already! Can't wait to see it I full. x

MrsSmithy said...

Done, congrats on all the hard work! Look forward to it!

Jodi Gibson said...

Congrats Bron x

Julie @ Off to the Park said...

Hooray for you!! How exciting! I'm all signed up. xx

Lisa @ Random Acts Of Zen said...

Done, bring on April! Love the welcome page Bron, full of joy xx

Megan Blandford said...

Done! Sounds fab :)

Lauren Matheson said...

Sounds wonderful, all done!

Cooker and A Looker said...

Coding? You're a marvel Maxabella! Can't wait to see it!

My Yellow Heart said...

Looking forward to receiving my first newsletter! Ewww coding and html, I'm doing a Blog With Pip course and aiming to switch over to wordpress with new look and plug ins and stuff (!!), and I'm finding all this new language very hard to get my head around! Goodluck, and looking forward to see what you create x

Simoney said...

Done! Looks AMAZE-ing x

Sonia LifeLoveandHiccups said...

Signed up and ready to roll :) xx

Francesca said...

Looking forward to it :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x