Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27.2.13

Pin of the Day: Making scratch art


That Christie! She is just the cleverest thing when it comes to getting to the heart of this parenting caper. Her projects are always so do-able and the kids love them. Win win! If you haven't ever visited Childhood 101, please enter earth's orbit and head over there now.

Here we're making scratch art. I saw this project go up on Christie's blog last Monday and by Monday afternoon Cappers, the Badoo and I were happily scratching away. The girls loved it. Maxi elected not to join in and then regretted it hugely, even though he wouldn't admit it. He'll be joining in next time, I have no doubt. Nailed it, once again, Christie, thank you!

Visit Childhood 101 or click on the image above to see the pin!


Does your boy do the craft thing?


7 comments:

Kymmie said...

Never mind the kids, I LOVE doing scratch art. Ah, the memories!

Michelle said...

You have just taken me back to my childhood, I use to absolutely love doing this kind of artwork. No matter what scribbles you put on the page it always looked so pretty coming through the black. Oh memories they were such fun school days :)

E. said...

Like Kymmie and Michelle, this post has brought back lots of memories. I loved doing this at school. My favourite was the one when we did scratch art to represent fireworks.

G said...

Oh my gosh I remember doing this at kindy. And getting waxy fingers because of the crayons semi-melting. And not quite believing the teacher who told me to colour black thickly over my beautiful rainbow.. haha. x

Claire Hewitt said...

I really missed these pins of the day. Keep em up, they are great!

I am still just getting back from the ikea hacks websites I found.

Lauren said...

:) We used to do this at primary school! Lots of fun

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Ooooh, I could do this one...and I don't think it'd send me bananas! Love your pins of the day ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x