Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21.12.12

This week I'm grateful for... challenges


As much as I wish for life to just go away for a year or so, I know I would be bored within six months. Ha, ha. But really, I do complain about life's busyness, but the reality is that I thrive on it and without constant prompts to action, I would just be a puddle taking up room on the couch, watching Dr Phil reruns and dreaming about my 'best life' (Dr Phil / Oprah cross-reference there, I'm sure. They tend to blur into one big self-help mantra to me..).

So, this week I'm grateful for...

308. Challenges - I might whinge about it, but being challenged keeps my brain functioning and my body upright.

309. Sugar-free cordial - it's just a nice change from water and I'm pretty sure it's better for me than another diet coke.

310. Mice - is the plural of a computer mouse mice as well? It just doesn't sound right... but anyway, I'm grateful for my computer mouse because as much as I try to be a full laptop scratcher / roller, I just can't get to where I want to go efficiently enough.


What's got you grateful this week?

Link up with us here.

[Image via weheartit. Please let me know if it is yours.]

10 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

We have rediscovered our ice shaving 'avalanche' machine this year and are making several zero slushies a day here in the heat..very soothing! I don't think I'll ever be a full on roller/scratcher either...love me mouse.

Annaleis Topham said...

Gald to hear I am not the only one who prefers a mouse! (Computer variety) not so in love with the real alive type!

Catherine said...

You are right challenges can be hard but without them we wouldn't grow and learn. I have a mouse but I've kind of gotten used to not using one these days. Enjoy your weekend hope your Christmas preparations are going well. xx

Gill said...

Maybe it's in the same ball park as your challenges but I'll add facing fears to my list of gratefuls. Not necessarily anything too grand, but still enough to make me feel a little ill. And I'm feeling grateful for it right now! X

Marianne said...

So true Maxabella. I decided to take some time out recently, take the pressure off, chill. I have never been so stressed! Back to busy in the New Year - it's the only way. Have a great Christmas x

rhon said...

I am the same as you. I wish for the busyness to cease, but then I get grumpy because I need a schedule.

Elisa {With Grace and Eve} said...

Oh I'm with you on the mice/mouse!! Grateful for lemonade icy-poles this week too xx

Kirsty said...

What a great thing to be grateful for! Challenges are what stretch us and make us grow (uncomfortable as it may be at the time!) I love when I've succesfully met a challenge... and even failing is a learning experience!
This week in grateful my kids have so many places they feel unconditionally loved!

tahlia @ the parenting files said...

Challenges make us a better person, I believe anyway. Nauseatingly without challenges we may not be learning and growing xx

Kymmie said...

Oh yes. I whinge too. But I know that I wouldn't have it any other way. What a good think to be grateful for! x

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x