Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9.12.12

May your days be merry and uber-doober bright!


Usually I prefer rather subdued and subtle designs or decorating choices. I like the background to blend so life can take centre stage. Here are some of the Christmas decs I've decked this year...









But let's face it, sometimes we need a little help in the oomph department. So this year I've added a little roaring pink to the Christmas mix to brighten things up.

I really, really want 2013 to be merry and bright... so I'm wishing it onto my card this year. This year wasn't a terrible year or anything. It just kind of went on, rather than made its mark or kept us joyful. So, this year I'm wishing the brightest, merriest Christmas to everyone on my Christmas list. I do love to send a card each year. I genuinely look forward to creating and writing my cards each year. I take a little time to reflect on each person I'm sending one to and to vibe them over some big love.




So, cheers to a merry and bright Christmas.


Print one out from me to you!


Click on the image to download the card. Write the message inside that you know you want to hear this Christmas and pretend it's from me. You could also print lots and lots of cards and send them to your friends, of course!




Do you love sending Christmas cards each year too?

21 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Definitely wishing you 'merry and bright' this Christmas and for the year to come as well Maxabella {& family}!

Toni said...

I'm printing one that says you're taking me on your next European vacation.
W00T!

Simoney said...

clever girl!
I love you decor... those large star lights you've got hanging outisde are GORGEOUS. LOVE.
x

(P.S. thanks for Card.) hehe

therhythmmethod said...

I agree, this year went on. And on. And on. I love the card. I'm printing out pics of the boys for our card as I'm typing. My husband just said "They've very cute when they're behaving." Erm ...
Cheers to 2013 rocking our socks off. x

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Just writing my Christmas cards now and wondering why i do it. can't think of anything witty or merry. might need to open a bottle of something to get the creative juices flowing, although i'm more likely to just fall asleep after half a glass at this hour.

Bean's Mummy said...

Absolutely LOVE Christmas cards! Making them, sending them and receiving them! Was going to make mine tonight but got stuck cleaning out my photos on my blog - arrrrgh! Glad to be done though. Plenty of time for cards still. I do hope you have a merry and bright 2013 Bron. :)

lisa@RandomActsOfZen said...

A merry and bright right back at you and your family Bron.
I have the red in those giant stars, can't help but feel cheery with them around x

tea with lucy said...

I love the IDEA of sending christmas cards each year. but i never quite get there....

'merry & bright' sound like good words to live by. {i have 'calm & bright' in big letters on our blackboard wall right now.}

rachel xo

Leanne Barnett said...

It's a nice time of year, with lots of lights & sparkle- nice decorations!

Julia Kuku Couture said...

Everything looks so lovely,

Lipgloss Mumma said...

Beautiful. xx

Michelle Barrington said...

I love receiving Christmas cards - a nice change to bills rocking up in the letter box. I can't wait for ours to arrive and post them off. It's a great way for the family to keep updated photos of the kids too as I always torture the kids with a photo card.

Laura said...

I love your decorations Bron! And the Christmas tree is just perfect.

Every year I have intentions of sending cards and every year I run out of time. Your cards are great!

x Laura

Megan Blandford said...

Looks amazing!

Julie Maloney said...

Love your decorations and your cards too. Hope you have a great week. xxoo

Sonia LifeLoveandHiccups said...

Love it all - very stylish bron and I especially LOVE that wreath! xx

happylan said...

The cards are GORGEOUS Bron, I hope you get the merry and bright 2013 you are wishing for. xx

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

look at you, you crafty minx!!

I hear a catch up might be in order?!

xo em

katiecrackernuts said...

Oi, give us a look at those tree decorations. Is that a gingerbread angel? Closer examinations please.

becclebee said...

I love that one of your reindeers is actually a kudu (my favourite type of antelope!). We are just home and yet to do any decorating, but I will try to get out the decorations tomorrow - jet lagged and all!

And Christmas cards - some years I love them and happily write a stack. But most years are more like this year, where good Christmas vibes will have to do!

Jane said...

Oh Bron, your Chrissie cards are the bees' knees. Always. Bless you, my friend. J x

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x