Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29.11.12

What's keeping my child up at night?


I constantly strive (STRIVE) to understand the whole sleep thing with kids. I know I probably make it worse with all that striving. As soon as my kids cotton on that there is something I really want them to do, they promptly go ahead and do the opposite.

Yet, still I strive.

I think over the years we have really made a lot of progress. On VV today, I've shared what I've learned and what's working best for us these days. Hope you'll join me over there.

x

{Image is of a very tired Max at about three months, clearly loving his ears.}

7 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Love those ears...even if he didn't!

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

hehe! look at cute little Maxi with those ears!! sleep...it's one of those things that you just under estimate the value of before you have kids x

Sarah said...

Lovr the ears and eternally grateful that these days I just have to struggle to get teenagers OUT of bed :)

joanna said...

why do you direct most of your posts elswhere these days...it's a tad annoying to be honest, to come on here, only to be directed there...

fiona said...

Well I'm glad that I made the effort to do one extra click...great article. I love reading your writing where ever it takes me...I wouldn't have found you at village voices otherwise!

ally said...

Oh you know I'll read a sleep story... just to check you haven't found the holy grail!!
Wish you were here more but still love your stuff!

Miss Prudence said...

I think sharing the info around is excellent and also honest about referencing - WOuld you believe that we have sleep issues from the kid that was the perfect sleeper! 11 years old and not sleeping! Ahhh! No ideas there huh? ; ) Tried HEAPS of stuff - finally discovered the poor child was sweltering under a feather doona!

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x