Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21.11.12

How does my garden grow?


Well now, that's a very good question. Well, it grows with a husband and wife gardening team coming over once a month. I love Frances and Tony. They keep me on track and do the 'lawns' - the rumbly grass patches we manage to keep alive with their help.

It also grows with me doing as little useful gardening as possible. I prefer to pull the odd weed and plant stuff with the kids than do the really hard yards (pun!), but I ADORE having a lovely garden to look at, potter through and just generally lay about in. A once a month gardener isn't going to get me that, so I've come up with lots of useful ways to garden when you're not really gardening.


Do you like the girls' Smurf garden?



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha, I LOVE it - I adore the Smufs!

My garden is tiny and I dream of a big garden (although I'm not sure Id like the effort that goes into one) but it's my little piece of tranquillity and I wouldn't be without it.

Kirsty said...

I saw the smurf garden photo first and just started grinning - so cute!

Mumabulous said...

I haven't pulled one solitary weed since arriving in Chez 'Abulous nearly two years ago. All I can say is the weeds are thriving. I really have to get us a Smurf garden - my girls would go nuts for it.

jody said...

Cute smurfs! I'm the same, love a great garden - hate the work. xo

Stacey Roberts said...

i really want a full english garden. and an orchard. and possibly mr darcy.

tahlia @ the parenting files said...

Love this idea! So simple! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for talking to me.x