So I'm off on my annual road trip mid-next week and I thought I'd have a little blog pause while I'm at it. It's always nice to give yourself some space to do all those important re moments - refresh, review, rewind, reinvigorate... re, re, re.
Maxabella loves... won't be dormant, however, as I have loads of beautiful images and quotations that I've been stockpiling because, well, I just love them a lot. I thought I'd post ten of them while I'm off galivanting and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Before I go today, here are six new things I'm loving lately:
1. Blogger blogs have lots of dynamic viewing options. For instance, check out Maxabella loves... in Mosaic mode. Pretty snazzy, huh?
2. Google's What do you love? helps you keep track of the things you love. You just type in a topic and it captures all sorts of stuff for you. To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what you'd use it for, but I'm kinda clueless like that.
3. If you're into vintage images, you can't go past The Graphics Fairy.
4. Never one to want to feel left out, I started a Facebook page for my blog. Again, clueless, but let's see what I do with it when I get back from my sparky blarky session, no?
5. Did my image today give you a little 'what tha?' moment? Cinemagraphs are both extremely beautiful and yet somehow a little creepy. Thee Blog has a great wrap up on how it all works. You can see more of Jamie Beck's work on his tumblr blog.
6. My blogging buddy Brenda is having a week of fab giveaways on her darling blog (today's giveaway is a $100 Myer gift card - you can't go wrong!). Do pop over and pay her a visit. She is a chocolate-sweet gal with a gooey-delicious centre.
Enjoy the next week and a bit.
Stay out of trouble. Be kind to others.
Don't fret about things you can't control.
Don't pat strange dogs. Do remember to sing.
[Image by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg]