A little wish: a little follow-up
My little wish for commenting was really quite a big wish and it came true. So many blogs seem to have changed their comments to pop-up and it's just so much easier to leave a note. I notice this particularly when I'm doing the Grateful rounds. It's fab.
Many of the commenters (and Jane in particular!) mentioned that while we were at it we really ought to get rid of word verification.
So I did.
I've hardly had any spam and 99% of it has been caught by the 'Spam' box. The other 1% has been caught by my 'approval if post older than 3 days' setting. I have always had that setting because I would hate to miss a comment!
So, I highly recommend turning off the word verification and seeing how you go.
Of course, I will miss my strange moments in word verification, but I think I'll live...
[Image picked up at weheartit]